In 2019 – Best Friends, Mike and Mike of Ottawa placed first in the 16th Annual Southern Ontario Amazing Race. Mike and Mike both walked away with:
- The grand prize of a CA$3,000 travel gift certificate for a trip of their choice,
- The experience of traveling across Southern Ontario in SOAR Style,
- Along with their name printed on the coveted SOAR trophy.
The SOAR Application Process is simple:
Step 1: Choose a compatible partner for whom will make a great teammate in the race.
Step 2: Take three (3) clear, high-quality photographs:
- One (1) of yourself
- One (1) of your partner
- One (1) combined photo of you and your partner.
Step 3: While we don’t need an application video, if you can provide a video outlining who you are and a bit about your team, we will use it to advertise your team page and on social media. Please don’t include any background audio.
Step 4: When you have the above complete, see the button below to apply. Applications must be submitted no later than end-of-day, date TBD.
Racer Application Period is Closed
- January 14, 2019 – Officially Accepting Racer Application
- February 17, 2019 – Racer Application Deadline
- May 31, 2019 – Racer Orientation
- June 1 and 2, 2019 – Race Weekend