Sponsor Ontario’s Longest Running Adventure Race Fundraiser!
The Southern Ontario Amazing Race (SOAR) could not happen each year without the amazing support of our sponsors. Their generosity enables the planning team to offer the once in a lifetime experience for each team which ultimately leads to more dollars being donated to underprivileged children in Guelph & Wellington County through the Children’s Foundation.
Supporting SOAR as a sponsor means being aligned with one of the premier events in Southwestern Ontario which has raised over $1,000,000 for the Children’s Foundation. Along with supporting this great organization your corporation will receive exposure to racers, volunteers, and fans that are primarily:
- 25 to 44 years old.
- Primarily women.
- From Across Ontario with teams traveling as far as Toronto, Sarnia, Port Elgin and Collingwood.
- Interested in outdoor activities, adventure racing and organized sports.
Beyond the participants, the race travels to public locations throughout Southern Ontario expanding its exposure to the general public at each location along the race route.
Social Media Reach:
*Campaign Period (May 1 – June 30)
- Page Likes as of June 4, 2018: 1,121
- Organic Post Reach on and around race weekend: Over 14,000
- LIVE Stream and Video Views on and around race weekend: Over 11,000 views
- Facebook Fan Engagement:
- Ages 25-34 (19% Women, 6% Men)
- Ages 35-44 (37% Women, 7% Men)
- Ages 45-54 (9% Women, 6% Men)
- 346 Followers
- Followers as of June 4, 2018: 1,310
- 2018 Race Weekend Tweet Impressions: 28,200
- 2018 Race Weekend Profile Visits: 2,353
To learn more about our sponsorship opportunities, download our sponsor package below.
Are you ready to become a sponsor? Please provide us with your information below. You may also choose to call Glenna Banda at 519-826-9551 ext.24.