Sponsor Ontario’s Longest Running Adventure Race Fundraiser!
The Southern Ontario Amazing Race (SOAR) could not happen each year without the amazing support of our sponsors. Their generosity enables the planning team to offer the once in a lifetime experience for each team which ultimately leads to more dollars being donated to underprivileged children in Guelph & Wellington County through the Children’s Foundation.
Supporting SOAR as a sponsor means being aligned with one of the premier events in Southwestern Ontario which has raised over $820,000 for the Children’s Foundation. Along with supporting this great organization your corporation will receive exposure to racers, volunteers, and fans that are primarily:
- 25 to 44 years old.
- Primarily women.
- From Guelph, Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge and as far as Toronto.
- Interested in outdoor activities, adventure racing and organized sports.
Beyond the participants, the race travels to public locations throughout Southern Ontario expanding its exposure to the general public at each location along the race route.
Social Media Reach:
- Likes as of May 2017: 887
- Organic Post Reach on and around race weekend is over 2,000
- Facebook Fan Engagement:
- Ages 25-34 (19% Women, 6% Men)
- Ages 35-44 (37% Women, 7% Men)
- Ages 45-54 (9% Women, 6% Men)
- 185 Followers
*Campaign Period (April 1 – July 31)
- Followers as of May 2017: 1,186
- June 2016 Tweet Impressions: 219,000
- June 2016 Profile Visits: 25,800
- Subscribers as of February 2017: 43
- Demographics: 57% Women, 43% Male
- Video views during campaign: 611
- Total video watch time during campaign: 1,071 Minutes
- Average viewer duration during campaign: 1 Minute, 45 Seconds
To learn more about our sponsorship opportunities, download our sponsor package below.
Are you ready to become a sponsor? Please provide us with your information below. You may also choose to call Glenna Banda at 519-826-9551 ext.24.