Sponsor Ontario’s Longest Running Adventure Race Fundraiser!
The Southern Ontario Amazing Race (SOAR) could not happen each year without the amazing support of our sponsors. Their generosity enables the planning team to offer the once in a lifetime experience for each team which ultimately leads to more dollars being donated to underprivileged children in Guelph & Wellington County through the Children’s Foundation.
Supporting SOAR as a sponsor means being aligned with one of the premier events in Southwestern Ontario which has raised over $950,000 for the Children’s Foundation. Along with supporting this great organization your corporation will receive exposure to racers, volunteers, and fans that are primarily:
- 25 to 44 years old.
- Primarily women.
- From Guelph, Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge and as far as Toronto.
- Interested in outdoor activities, adventure racing and organized sports.
Beyond the participants, the race travels to public locations throughout Southern Ontario expanding its exposure to the general public at each location along the race route.
Social Media Reach:
*Campaign Period (April 1 – July 31)
- Likes as of April 24, 2018: 961
- Organic Post Reach on and around race weekend is over 2,500
- Facebook Fan Engagement:
- Ages 25-34 (19% Women, 6% Men)
- Ages 35-44 (37% Women, 7% Men)
- Ages 45-54 (9% Women, 6% Men)
- 287 Followers
- Followers as of April 24, 2018: 1,295
- June 2016 Tweet Impressions: 219,000
- June 2016 Profile Visits: 25,800
To learn more about our sponsorship opportunities, download our sponsor package below.
Are you ready to become a sponsor? Please provide us with your information below. You may also choose to call Glenna Banda at 519-826-9551 ext.24.